Nissin Corporation was founded in 1938 as a domestic in-harbor transport company in Yokohama, Japan’s main gateway to the world. It has since expanded to cater to the logistics needs of the Ports of Kobe, Osaka and Chiba. As Japan developed into a world economic power and its transportation needs became more advanced and complex, Nissin faced the rising need to improve both its systems and facilities. In 1968 it began offering comprehensive global logistics services, an entirely new category of service, and it now operates in Japan and 23 other countries.
Our name, Nissin, is derived from the Chinese literature classic “Great Learning,” combining two characters meaning ‘day’ and ‘new’ to reflect the company spirit of encouraging effort to improve daily. This spirit drives Nissin to respond to change proactively so tomorrow is always better than today as it fulfills customer needs growing increasingly global, advanced and complex.
To show its high environmental awareness Nissin has been working to obtain green business certificates from the Foundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and Ecological Transportation for its operations and offices as it promotes groupwide effort to build a new business model that capitalizes on its strengths, specifically overseas networks and international logistics.
Through these efforts the company is building its reputation among customers as the true global logistics provider.
Type of Services:
- Logistics Services (Expansion into the Americas; Expansion into Europe; Expansion into Russia CIS; Expansion into Asia; Expansion into China)
- Transport (Ocean Transport; Air Transport; Land Transport; Customs Clearance)
- Warehouse / Storage (In-plant operation; Logistics Center Operation; Logistics Processing Work; Terminals Operation
- Moving (Domestic and Overseas Moving; Trunk Rooms; Office Relocation)
- Logistics Solutions (Triangle Trade Transport; Nissin’s 3PL; Solutions)
Office Location: Singapore
For more information, please contact email@example.com